Monday, May 29, 2017

All In One Piece: Hungry For Blue - My Fantasy

In case you missed them, you'll want to read two entries I really love:  "Lesbian Fucking and Banana Bread"  and  "The Entire Banana Story"!  They are either farther down on this page or the previous page.  Thank-you!

This post is one I promised by tonight.  It's the four parts of "Hungry For Blue - My Fantasy" all joined together in one piece.  (And it's still very short.)  I do this because some of you may have missed a part and shouldn't have to do a lot of scrolling to read all the parts.  I present it to you now, all in one piece...

This was a dream I had in which my fantasy was involved.  In the dream, I was telling Blue how much I had to have her, then, also in the dream, she gave herself to me...and I made her very happy she had me created to be her fucktoy...

THAT'S what my fantasy is.  I LOOK very human in my fantasy.  (my picture, which sometimes appears after some entries, is real, not fantasy.  I think it's a little ways down this page or the previous one) 

In my fantasy, I was started in a petri dish, genetically to Blue's specifications.  She specified for me to have sexual needs and special abilities that are off the charts, that I should be horny for her 24/7 and always hungry to satisfy her anytime, in any way she desires, as many times as she desires.  (Fuck!  I love that!)

Per her specs, I have an eight inch tongue that can lick the back of her pussy, and I can make her cum just by looking in her eyes.  My oversize pussy lips are always wet, and I can soak her ENTIRE body when I cum.  (though, in real life, I DO cum a LOT, as does Blue)  We do NOT squirt.

All this is my fantasy.  It's make-believe.  Everyone has a fantasy, so please remember that when reading?  It has been my feeling that some readers may forget that, decide it doesn't make sense, then stop reading.  Please remember only this: I'm not trying to make you believe anything that isn't real, because it isn't.  It's my make-believe fantasy...and it drives my pussy absolutely insane to even think about it!


By the way, we are not, nor ever are, dom/sub.
 ________________________________________

Ooooohhhh...my hot Blue...I'm so fucking hungry for your sweet ladycum.  I HAVE to have it...baby wants lots and lots of your cum in my tummy.  Baby lives on your cum...only YOUR cum will do...

I won't stop sucking your lovely pussy between orgasms.  I won't stop until I get enough...I'll give you one screaming, hair-pulling orgasm after another... 

All I ever think about is burying my face between your smooth thighs, pushing my face into your pussy with my mouth wide open...fucking you hard with my long tongue...holding onto you so your hard spasms won't wriggle you away from me...

Oh, I DO hope you remember our safe word to make me stop eating you...you're going to need it...

I know you love when I spread my legs, look deeply into your eyes, and without touching myself, make my butterfly pussy flutter for you...my dripping juices flowing down to my ass, splattering all over my inner thighs when I fuck myself to death...

I can tell you love it...I can see your pussy throbbing with each beat of your heart.  I can see your outer lips quivering for me.  You're so soaking wet, you're making me want to hold you down and tongue-fuck you...

Fuck...you're already soooooo close to cumming...my precious Blue, give your pussy to your baby...I live for being your playtoy and satisfying you in any way you want...

Want to feed baby your pussy?  Want to lower your pussy to my face so all your cum will FLOW into baby's mouth?

Baby needs to suck mouthfuls of your juices and cum...baby needs to feel your sweet Bluecum heating her throat as it goes down so smoothly to my tummy...filling me...sustaining me...

...Now,  stand up, facing the headboard, your toes touching it.  I'll slide under you and...ooooohhhh, sweetheart...your pussy and ass are delectable!  Oh no...don't wiggle it like that!  You'll make me pull you off there and attack you!

Bend your knees a little and lower your pussy to my mouth...just relax...I'll hold you up with my hands on your ass.  Oh my goodness...my hot lover...your pussy is already dripping on my lips!  Hold onto that headboard and feed baby your pussy...baby will take good care of you...
 

Fuck yes...baby wants it all.  That's right, my Blue...fuck my mouth...baby is hungry for your cum.  Oh yeah...baby LOVES your juices...flood my mouth with them!  Oh, I LOVE when your body goes into spasm, about to cum!  I love sucking you harder!  Fuck baby's mouth and cum for her!

Mmmmmmmmmm....oh yeah...let baby tongue-fuck you while you cum and ride my mouth...FUCK! Your cum is so fucking hot in my mouth!  I can feel it filling my tummy!

Baby wants more!  I'm going to suck you and suck you, your entire pussy and clit in my mouth, and make you cum again! 

That's it...rest your ass on my hands...baby will take good care of you while you cum more for her!

Oooooooooo...baby has a tummy-full of warm Bluecum, and you are exhausted.  You poor thing!   Keep your feet in place and let go of the headboard...I'll spread my legs and guide you so you fall backward on the mattress.

There you go...right where your baby wants you.  Now, just relax while I fuck myself against your tummy...

Finger-fuck my ass while I fuck myself?  HELL yes!  Make it two fingers!  I can take it!  Make baby FLOOD your body with her cum!

FUCK!  BABY'S CUMMING!  FUCK BLUUUUUUUUE!!!!

Oh...........oh, sweetheart.....you treat baby's ass so well......you always make me cum soooooo good...

I love rubbing my cum all over your body...there you go, under your arms and between your toes, too!

Hold handfuls of my hair while I smother your pretty pussy with loving kisses and licks...oooohhh, yes...baby loves kissing your pussy...its still hot, and quivers under my lips...

I'll just crawl up and sleep with my head lying on your tummy.  If you wake in the night with your pussy throbbing, just wake me...I'm all yours, whenever you need me.  Sleep tight, my precious Blue.  You have all my love...all my life.  I love you, baby.


Thank-you for reading!
Love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment