Saturday, June 24, 2017

Fuck My Pussy, Sunny!

My hot baby was sliding her lips down my neck, giving me little kisses and hard sucks...her mouth moved to my shoulder...she slid her body up and started biting me, her mouth wide open so it didn't hurt...just feels SO damn good when her teeth hit my muscles...

She knows exactly how and where to bite me to make me cum instantly...

I am her woman, and she knows my body well, as I know hers.

Her body was already trembling...I slid my hands over her ass and to the back of her thighs...all her muscles were tense while she kept her hot, open mouth on my shoulder, her teeth scraping my skin...
"Sunny......fuck.....I have to cum..........have to cum hard.....do me good...."

I spread her legs wider and slid my hand to her pussy...it was so fucking hot!  I gave it firm pats with my hand, making sure my fingers hit her enraged clit each time...I spoke softly to her ear...
"What does my perfect lover desire?  Just name it, and it will make me cum while giving it to you."

"Fuck me....hard...I want it hard......HARD!"
I smiled and reached for our double-toy...Blue's eyes opened wide...
"Fuck yes!  I want the big end!"

"Hmmmm...are you sure, baby?  The big end is...well...pretty big."

"Damn right, I'm sure!  I want it to fill my pussy!  I want my slutty bad girl to fuck me hard as hell!"

"Ooooooooo...my lady needs it soooooooo bad..."

Blue was hot as hell...
"Yeah!  And I hope you can handle me!  Now fuck me!"

I covered the big end of the toy with my cum, slid down between her legs and used the toy to play with her lovely pussy...she pushed her pussy at the toy, trying to get it inside her.  I spread her swollen outer lips and gently slid the toy in...her burning hot pussy swallowed it right up, her muscles pulling it farther inside her...
"Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuck...."

I gave her more, her juices oozing out from around the toy...she was already shaking...
"Sunneeeeeeeeee!.....yes yes yes........give it to me......."

I slid it to the back of her pussy and she SCREAMED!  She put her legs in the air and grabbed her ankles, screaming over and over...I slid the toy in and out of her slowly, hitting the back of her pussy...she pulled her ankles back farther to get her pussy in the air...
"BABY!  MAKE ME CUM!  FUCK MY PUSSY!"

The toy was sticking up in the air, buried in her pussy...I got up and lowered my pussy down on it, then moved my hips around in circles...her entire body was a mass of quakes and spasms...I fucked her, my pussy gripping my end and pulling the toy in and out of her...my juices were soaking her, flowing down over her pussy...I fucked her harder and she went crazy!
''YEAH!  FUCK ME BABY!  CUMMING BABY!"

I kept fucking her and rubbed her clit to death, then she came so fucking hard!  Her cum flowed out from around the toy and down onto her lovely body...all that made me cum too!  All over her pussy and ass!

I slowed gradually and slipped the toy from her pussy ever-so-slowly...her body shook some more and I helped her lower her legs...I licked our cum from her pussy, making her body spasm over and over...she held my hair, loving every bit of it, then pulled me on top of her cum-soaked body...she held my ass while I slid around in our cum that was covering her...

"Blue...my hot lover...it feels soooooo good to be your own personal slut...your hot whore who loves to fuck you anytime you need me."

 We kissed...and kissed...and kissed....Blue spoke softly between kisses...
"Mine......mine.....all fucking mine.........Sunny belongs...........to Blue...."

That...just that...made me horny as hell all over again...

I put LOTS of musk oil all over her and all over me, then I wrapped her with my body and we kissed some more, purring and whimpering into each other's mouths...then, we fell asleep, knowing we'd be fucking like animals all weekend...
 
Thank-you for reading!

My love to all,
Sunny 


© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.
Copying any of my work to your Tumblr blog or any other site IS ILLEGAL!
It has been so easy for Copyscape to find all of you...my attorney is getting to all of you, one by one.  I suggest you remove my work before he sues you for my charity...and reports you to the FBI.  Huge fines for federal offenses are listed below.


Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.  The consequences of copyright infringement include statutory damages of between $750 and $30,000 per work, at the discretion of the court, and damages of up to $150,000 per work for willful infringement.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment