Saturday, June 17, 2017

Make Me Cum Hard!

At the bottom of this entry is a friendly little note for those who have stolen my work, all who might want to steal more, and all who are thinking about it. 

I was on my back, my head propped up on two pillows.  Blue was on top of me, her legs spread, her hips resting on my tummy.  Our mouths were having sex with each other, our lips rubbing, our tongues sliding together...we exchanged lots of those hot, wet, little kisses...purring to each other...

We kept getting hotter and hotter...our kisses getting longer...our tongues going deeper.  Our purrs became whimpers begging for more and more...

I slid my fingers of both hands softly down her back...she squealed into my mouth and fucked her tongue to my throat, keeping it there while sliding up so I could reach all of her, her arms over the top of my head...I slid my fingers through her ass, caressing her between her ass cheeks...

I could feel the heat from her pussy...her hot juices poured from her, soaking me...she was squirming now in the puddle of her that she'd made on my tummy...I spoke softly against her lips...
"Blue...pleeeeese eat me...eat me good...I belong to you...my entire body is all yours..."

Blue sucked my lips, then let go...
"Fuck yes...Sunny is mine..."

She fucked her tongue way inside my mouth, then back out...my breath was on her lips...
"Blue...baby...hold me down and fuck me with your mouth...take possession of me...take my pussy..."

She gave me a bunch of VERY wet, sexy kisses, speaking between them...
"Oooooooohhhhhh.........I should hold you down......and strap-on fuck you......make you my bad little slut..."

I grabbed her ass real fucking hard...I BURIED my tongue in her mouth and screamed!
"FUCK YES!!  Fuck my pussy real hard!  Make me your fucking nympho who can't get enough of you!"

At that, Blue smiled and slid down a little...I spread my legs for her, my entire body trembling, waiting to be claimed and possessed by the woman who knows how to make me cum over and over and over for her...

I spread my arms straight out and grabbed handfuls of the bedsheets...Blue propped herself up on her hands on each side of me...
"FUCK ME, BLUE!!!!"

Blue smiled and roughly shoved her thigh hard against my pussy...my juices splattering EVERYWHERE!

I screamed out-fucking-LOUD and came like HELL as she rubbed my hot, swollen pussy to death with her silky-smooth thigh...I destroyed the bedsheets, holding onto them for dear life...my body going crazy with hard earthquake spasms rocking me...

Blue kept riding my pussy with her thigh through the end of this hot orgasm only she can give me...my arms were still spread out, but I wrapped her with my legs, holding her while she slid up my body, licking her tongue through her juices still on my tummy...

She brought her mouth to mine...I wrapped her with my arms and kissed her...sucking her lips, trying to get more of her mouth...we were both breathless...
"Fuck, I love you, Blue..."
"Fuck, I love YOU, Sunny...now...fuck me..."
"Oh, I will...I soooooooo fucking will...."


Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen

Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.  The consequences of copyright infringement include statutory damages of between $750 and $30,000 per work, at the discretion of the court, and damages of up to $150,000 per work for willful infringement.

Infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection!




No comments:

Post a Comment